Students and Alumni
The Career Services Office connects employers to students and graduates to hire. Employers use the Career Services Office knowing the quality of our students’ strong work attitude, ethics and technical abilities. Job postings often do not appear anywhere else.
- Career Assessments - Nashville State is able to offer the Kuder Career Assessment at no charge to students and alumni which examines a student’s interest, skill set and work values. This valuable tool is available to assist students with career exploration. If you would like to know more about the assessment and/or discuss your results then please contact the Career Services Office to make an appointment.
- Resume Reviews (by appointment only - if you arrive 15 mins late for your scheduled time then you will have to be rescheduled)
- Mock Interviews (by appointment only - if you arrive 15 mins late for your scheduled time then you will have to be rescheduled)
- Job Fairs and Events (you can also keep up to date with Job Events through your College Central Network account)
- Cooperative Education and Internships - Gain valuable work experience while earning academic credit.
- College Central Network: The Career Services Office at NSCC uses College Central Network as its official resume and job posting service for students and graduates. Local employers post jobs exclusively to our school via the CCN site. Students and alumni can create their own account profile to view and apply to Internships, Co-op Opportunities and Part/Full-time positons. After creating an account, students and alumni also have access to various resources such as career podcast, resume templates, job search tips and much more.
Click on the College Central Network logo below to create your account today!
Additional On-Line Resources
Helpful Job Search Links
Helpful Career and Salary Resources
O*NET Career Resource
What Can I Do With This Major?
Nashville Career Advancement Center
Resume Tips and Writing Samples