Students - lynda.com Subscriptions Available October 20, 2014 -
As a benefit of attending Nashville State, students will receive a subscription to lynda.com — an online learning library with over 1,500 instructional videos covering the latest software, creative and business skills, including:
- Achieving Your Goals
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Effective Public Speaking
- Flash Professional CS6 Essential Training
- Managing Your Career
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Time Management Fundamentals
For a video overview of lynda.com, click here
Student Registration Procedure
For registration, follow the procedures below. Please note that registration must be completed on an NSCC campus computer.
- On an NSCC computer, type iplogin.lynda.com into the address bar of the Internet browser.
- Click “Create a Profile.” Note: User profile information is case sensitive.
- Complete your new user profile. Note: You must use your NSCC email address with the domain my.nscc.edu as your user name (email@example.com).
- Click the log in button at the bottom of the page. You will be re-directed to the lynda.com site and automatically logged in to your user page.
Subsequent Login Procedure
- Go to lynda.com using any on- or off-campus computer.
- Click the log in link on the top right hand of the page.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password” and click the log in button.
If you need assistance contact lynda.com Customer Service at www.lynda.com/support/contact.aspx or +1-888-33-LYNDA (335-9632).
We wish you well in your Nashville State career.