Students - lynda.com Subscriptions Available January 25, 2013 -
As a benefit of attending Nashville State, students will receive a subscription to lynda.com. lynda.com is an online learning company with a library of over 1500 instructional videos covering the latest software, creative and business skills, and general education fundamentals. Taught by accomplished teachers and recognized industry experts, lynda.com tutorials are a high-quality resource for students looking to develop skills in a wide range of topics including:
- Managing Your Career
- Effective Public Speaking
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Time Management Fundamentals
- Achieving Your Goals
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Flash Professional CS6 Essential Training
- Online Marketing Fundamentals
- Photoshop CS6 Essential Training
Student Registration Procedure:
For registration, follow the procedures below. Please note that registration must be completed on an NSCC campus computer.
- On an NSCC computer, type iplogin.lynda.com into the address bar of the internet browser.
- Click “Create a Profile.” Note: user profile information is case sensitive.
- Complete your new user profile. Note: you must use your NSCC email address with the domain my.nscc.edu as your user name (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Click the log in button at the bottom of the page. You will be re-directed to the Lynda.com site and automatically logged in to your user page.
Subsequent Login Procedure:
- Go to Lynda.com using any on- or off-campus computer.
- Click the log in link on the top right hand of the page.
- Enter your “Username” and “Password” and click the log in button.
If you need assistance contact lynda.com Customer Service at www.lynda.com/support/contact.aspx or +1-888-33-LYNDA (335-9632).
We wish you well in your Nashville State career.