Instructional Services provides technical training and support for full-time and adjunct faculty. We also provide training on individual tools in the course management system, Desire2Learn (D2L).
The following types of support are available for faculty:
- One-on-one support for faculty who are teaching web courses or who need to develop content for web-enhanced courses.
- Group training for faculty who need to manage or teach on online course. (3 hours)
- Group training for faculty who are developing online courses (12 hours)
- Faculty support for projects that require software not commonly used across campus.
- Faculty training at off-campus sites.
- Faculty support for Regents Online Degree Program (RODP) courses.
- Limited support for developing multimedia content.
Kisber Building, K-161