Financial Aid and Spring 2014 Bookstore Charges November 19, 2013
Dec 23, 2013–Jan 24, 2014: Important Information Regarding Spring 2014 Bookstore Charges
Students may charge books and supplies at the NSCC Bookstore against their anticipated aid refund.
Who is eligible to charge books and supplies?
In order to be able to charge books and supplies at the NSCC bookstore, students must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must have met all Financial Aid requirements in time to be awarded aid ($$$ visible on myNSCC).
- You must be registered for classes.
- You have a minimum of $15 due to be refunded to you after tuition and fees have been paid.
- You must have a valid NSCC Student ID at the time of checkout.
When can you start charging books?
- Students may charge books online or at the Main Campus from December 23 until January 24.
- Students may charge books at all other locations from January 2 until January 24.
- If you do not meet all the conditions to be eligible to charge books on December 23, you must wait 2-3 days from the day you meet all the requirements before you will be able to charge books.
- You must meet all the requirements by January 21 in order to charge books.
How much can you charge?
You may charge an amount equal to the refund due to you after all aid has been applied to your account, to a maximum of $750.00.