Financial Aid and Summer 2015 Bookstore Charges May 04, 2015
May 18–June 5: Summer 2015 Bookstore Charges
Students may charge books and supplies at the NSCC Bookstore against their anticipated aid refund.
Who is eligible to charge books and supplies?
In order to be able to charge books and supplies at the NSCC bookstore, students must meet all of the following requirements:
- You must have met all Financial Aid requirements in time to be awarded aid ($$$ visible on myNSCC).
- You must be registered for classes.
- You have a minimum of $15 due to be refunded to you after tuition and fees have been paid.
- You must have a valid NSCC Student ID at the time of checkout.
When can you start charging books?
- Students may charge books online or at any NSCC campus from May 18–June 5.
- If you do not meet all the conditions to be eligible to charge books on May 18, you must wait 2–3 days from the day you meet all the requirements before you will be able to charge books.
- You must meet all the requirements by June 2 in order to charge books.
How much can you charge?
You may charge an amount equal to the refund due to you after all aid has been applied to your account, to a maximum of $750.00.