CLEP College Level Examination Program Testing
CLEP offers a battery of examinations covering business, composition, literature, foreign languages, history/social science, and science/mathematics.
Click here to schedule your CLEP test.
- CLEP Review Information for Candidates (PDF)
- Arrive 15 minutes early
- Two I.D.’s Required (primary and secondary)
- CLEP Fee: $80.00 per examination payable by American Express, Master Card, Visa, or Discover Card
- Proctor’s Fee: $15.00 per exam; Pay at Bursar’s Office, Room S-203
- Exam length: 90 to 120 minutes
- Computerized exam, primarily multiple-choice questions, except those requiring an essay
- Score reports available immediately following test, except those requiring an essay
- Students cannot retake the test within 6 months.