Nashville State Community College Bookstore is the campus bookstore serving the students, faculty, and staff of Nashville State Community College with pride since 1970.
Our primary goal is to ensure students are able to obtain the course materials they need at reasonable prices. We also provide many other items to support your academic career and school spirit. Please browse our online store or stop by our on-campus store anytime.
Main Campus Bookstore Location
Student Services Center, Room S-126 ~ Map to Main Campus
Normal Summer Bookstore Hours
- Monday–Thursday: 8:00 AM–4:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM–12:00 PM
- Bookstore Closures on NSCC Campuses
Dates NSCC campus bookstores closed for improvements:
June 29: Humphreys County Campus Bookstore Closed
July 16: Southeast Campus Bookstore Closed
July 20: Clarksville Campus Bookstore Closed
July 21: Main Campus Bookstore Closed
The bookstore experiences a high volume of calls during semester rush hours. If you have trouble reaching us by phone, please email us. We will respond within 24 hours.
- NSCC Online Bookstore
- Main Campus Bookstore ~ 615-353-3316
- Jeremy Saffore, Shipping and Web Orders*
* Our Web Order and Shipping person works at night to keep up with rush demand. Please allow 24 hours for response.
- Ambrea Tuberville, Main Campus Manager
- Jameson Bear, General Manager of NSCC Bookstores
If you used www.neebo.com/nscc to order your books please take advantage of the Neebo Guest Services Chat Service or Toll Free Call Center at www.neebo.com/Help/ContactUs.