Nashville State Community College continues to monitor COVID-19. We encourage faculty, staff, and students to remain vigilant with personal health.
This webpage will serve as the information source for Nashville State relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and our response. In addition to College announcements, this site contains links to state informational resources.
Visitor White Bridge Campus Access Map (Student Services and Weld buildings)
*All entry/welcome points for extended campuses are located at the main entrance.
Latest News and Updates
Campus Safety Requirements
Because of COVID-19, anyone coming on-campus will need to follow certain safety protocols. At this time, please know:
- Individuals who are feeling ill, with common COVID-19 symptoms or other symptoms, or who have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID 19, should not come to campus.
- Students should communicate directly with faculty if they are sick and need to miss class. Faculty will work with students individually on when to return to class. Students should follow guidance from their healthcare provider or use the Tennessee Department of Health guidelines.
- Faculty and staff, please report any exposure you have had or a diagnosis of COVID-19 to your direct supervisor, including any health changes that occur after being admitted to campus.
- The College will continue to follow the guidance provided by the Tennessee Department of Health.
- Facilities staff will continue established cleaning practices for bathrooms, public spaces, and classrooms.
What Students and Visitors Need to Know
- Important Department Contacts. A list of student services contact information on all campuses is on the student online resources page.
- Limited campus computers are available. You can make an appointment to use a computer on campus. More information about campus computers can be found here.
- Visitor's Procedure: To ensure a safe and supportive environment for students and Nashville State employees, please follow Nashville State COVID-19 safety guidelines while on campus.