Nashville State Community College continues to monitor COVID-19. We encourage faculty, staff, and students to remain vigilant with personal health.
This webpage will serve as the information source for Nashville State relating to the Coronavirus outbreak and our response. In addition to College announcements, this site contains links to national, state, and local informational resources that provide updates on the outbreak.
*All students, faculty, staff, and visitors must enter through campus welcome check-in points.
White Bridge Campus Access Map/Welcome Check-in (Student Services and Weld buildings)
**All entry/welcome points for extended campuses are located at the main entrance.
Latest News and Updates
Responsible Return to Campus Phase Plan
See Nashville State's strategy for a Responsible Return to Campus.
Current Status for Nashville State Campuses:
**All Nashville State campuses are planning on going to Phase 4 on Tuesday, June 1.
- Clarksville - Phase 4
- Dickson - Phase 4
- Humphreys County - Phase 4
- Southeast Davidson - Phase 4
- White Bridge - Phase 4
Campus Safety Requirements
Because of COVID-19, anyone seeking to gain access to campus will be required to follow certain safety protocols. At this time, the requirements are:
- Cloth face coverings/masks strongly recommended for individuals not vaccinated.
- No gatherings larger than 100 people.
- Students and visitors enter the White Bridge campus through the welcome check-in at Weld (W) building and Student Services (S) building for helpful assistance. For extended campuses, use main entry.
- Individuals who are feeling ill, with common COVID-19 symptoms or other symptoms, or who have been exposed to or diagnosed with COVID 19, should not come to campus.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distancing whenever possible.
- Report any exposure you have had or diagnosis of COVID-19 to your supervisor or instructor, including any health changes that occur after being admitted to campus.
These protocols are in effect until Nashville State is in Phase 5 of the Responsible Return to Campus Phase Plan. The Plan continues to be updated as relevant local and national guidance is received
What Students Need to Know (Phase 4)
- You are encouraged to make an appointment with the office you want to visit with. While an appointment is not required, it is recommended. A list of student services contact information on all campuses is on the student online resources page.
- Limited campus computers are available. You can make an appointment to use a computer on campus. More information about campus computers can be found here.
- Students are expected to follow all campus safety requirements.
When you arrive on campus, you are required to enter through designated welcome check-in points. For White Bridge, this will be at the main entrances of the Student Services (parking lot side) or Weld (White Bridge side) buildings. For extended campuses, you will check in at the main entrance.
For everyone’s safety. All water fountains are temporarily unavailable.
- Visitor's procedure to ensure a safe and supportive environment for students and Nashville State employees all students and guests are required to follow Nashville State COVID-19 safety guidelines during their time on campus.
Nashville State's priority is the safety of our students, faculty, and staff while carrying out our mission.
- We will follow applicable Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, state and local health guidelines.
- We will evaluate and implement health and safety measures to support the phased return.
- We will be flexible to address new situations and changes in requirements, guidelines, and best practices.
If you test positive for COVID-19 or may have been exposed, please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive information on how to communicate with your instructors. You will not be allowed on campus until you have an approved wellness check.