These programs mean business.
Gain critical thinking and problem-solving skills you need to succeed in the business world. The Nashville State Community College Business and Applied Arts division offers opportunities to prepare yourself for a career in a variety of industries from culinary to creative to legal.
Complete a one-year Technical Certificate or a two-year Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree and start work immediately. If you’re looking to start here and transfer to a four-year university, earn a two-year Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Science (A.S.) and continue your education.
The Business and Applied Arts division envisions a learning environment where students succeed in our programs, are prepared to further their education at other institutions, become productive individuals in the workplace and develop a passion for learning.
To help our students become ethical and competent professionals in their chosen fields by providing a learner-centered environment.
Accounting & Finance
- Administrative Assistant Technical Certificate
- Administrative Professional Technology A.A.S.
- Business A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Music Technology Technical Certificate
- Photography Technical Certificate
- Visual Communications A.A.S.
- Web Page Authoring Technical Certificate
Food & Hospitality
- Healthcare-IT Medical Management Technical Certificate
- Healthcare Management A.A.S.
- Healthcare Management A.A./A.S.
- Medical Coding Technical Certificate
Logistics and Management
- Economics A.A./A.S.
- Logistics Technical Certificate
- Management A.S.
- Marketing A.S.
- Retail Management Technical Certificate
- Supply Chain Technical Certificate
- Transportation Technical Certificate
Karen Stevenson, Dean, C-237D
Ruth Green, Secretary III, C-237C