Build and maintain systems.
People depend on systems for everything from electrical systems for houses and companies to information technology connecting our world. The skills to create and manage these systems have been and always will be in high demand. The Computer and Engineering Technologies division at Nashville State provides students career opportunities in engineering, architecture, computer technologies and more.
Architecture and Construction
- Architectural Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- Architectural Engineering Technology Technical Certificate
- Civil and Construction Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- Civil and Construction Engineering Technology Technical Certificate
- Civil Engineering A.S.
- 3-D Design and Graphics Technical Certificate
- Computer Information Technology A.A.S.
- Computer-Aided Drafting Technical Certificate
- Computer Science A.S.
- Information Security Technical Certificate
- Information Systems A.S.
Electrical and Mechanical
- Electrical Engineering A.S.
- Electrical Engineering Technology A.A.S.
- Industrial Electrical Maintenance Technical Certificate
- Industrial Process Control Technology A.A.S.
- Mechanical Engineering A.S.
- Mechatronics Technical Certificate
Dr. Reginald Gardner, Dean, W-70
Paula McCord, Secretary III, W-70