Work with people.
The Social and Life Sciences division of Nashville State offers programs and courses that have one thing in common: they lead to careers with person-to-person interaction. From education to healthcare to law enforcement to history and social sciences, we are dedicated to rounding your education with people skills to complement industry knowledge.
- Child Development and Family Relations A.S.
- Early Childhood Education Pre K-3rd A.S.T.
- Early Childhood Education A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Education Technical Certificate
- K-5 Elementary Education A.S.T.
- Middle Grades Education A.S.
- Secondary Education A.S.
- Secondary Education - English A.S.T.
- Special Education A.S.
- Central Processing Technology Technical Certificate
- Exercise Science A.S.
- Health Sciences A.S.
- Occupational Therapy Assistant A.A.S.
- Pre-Health Professions A.S.
- Pre-Occupational Therapy A.S.
- Pre-Physical Therapy A.S.
- Surgical Technology A.A.S.
- Surgical Technology Technical Certificate
History and Social Sciences
- Geography A.A./A.S.
- History A.A./A.S.
- Political Science A.A./A.S.
- Psychology A.A./A.S.
- Social Work A.A./A.S.
- Sociology A.A./A.S.
Social and Life Sciences Division Office
D Building, Room D-15
Julie Williams, Division Dean
Terry Naylor, Secretary III