Take college classes in Southeast Davidson County.
Reach your educational goals at Nashville State’s Southeast campus. Take general education core classes leading to Nashville State degrees, and fulfill Tennessee Transfer Pathway requirements for easy transfer to four-year universities after you graduate. Prepare for the workforce with programs and classes in high-demand fields like culinary arts, accounting, and criminal justice. Make your college experience as successful as you:
- Attend smaller classes.
- Learn from expert faculty.
- Get helpful student services.
- Pay lower tuition for more affordable education.
- Qualify for financial aid.
Prepare for the workforce.
Enroll in degree and certificate classes in programs that reflect the workforce demands of the region. Some career paths include:
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Accounting Technical Certificate
- Business A.A.S.
- Computer Information Technology A.A.S.
- Culinary Arts A.A.S.
- Computer Programming Technical Certificate
- Culinary Arts Technical Certificate
- Food and Beverage Management Technical Certificate
- Food and Beverage Service Technical Certificate
- Fundamental Cook Technical Certificate
- Hospitality Management A.A.S.
- Hotel Management Technical Certificate
- Information Security Technical Certificate
- Law Enforcement A.A.S.
- Law Enforcement Technical Certificate
- Lodging Guest Service Technical Certificate
- Nursing A.A.S.
- Retail Management Technical Certificate
Transfer to a university after you graduate.
Pursue any one of our Tennessee Transfer Pathways degrees, which transfer seamlessly to MTSU, Tennessee Tech, APSU, and other four-year universities. Degrees include:
- Accounting A.S.
- Art (Studio) A.A.
- Biology A.S.
- Business Administration A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A. and A.S.
- Exercise Science A.S.
- Healthcare Management A.A. and A.S.
- Health Sciences A.S.
- K-5 Elementary Education A.S.T.
- Management A.S.
- Marketing A.S.
- Middle Grades Education A.S.
- Nutrition and Food Science A.S.
- Psychology A.A. and A.S.
- Secondary Education A.S.
- Secondary Education A.S.T.
- Social Work A.A. and A.S.
Learn while on the job.
Apply to one of Nashville State's apprenticeship programs and get a hands-on learning experience.
Tour the Campus
5248 Hickory Hollow Pkwy.
Antioch, TN 37013
For Admissions and Records appointments, contact:
Renee Johnston: Email Renee.Johnston@nscc.ed.
Register for New Student Orientation or Student Tours
For Bursar (Student Accounts) appointments, contact:
Email email@example.com or call 615-353-3310.
For Financial Aid appointments, contact:
For Testing appointments:
Please note: Testing on all campuses requires an appointment. Students must register a minimum of two business days in advance.
The Southeast Testing Center is available to answer questions by emailing SoutheastTestingCenter@nscc.edu.
Student Success Advisors:
Student Resource Manager
It is understandable that issues outside the classroom can severely impact a student's success within the classroom. In an effort to ensure student success, the Nashville State Student Success Center now offers students non-academic assistance. A Student Resource Manager is available at the Southeast campus to assist students with:
- Food Insecurity
- Mental Health
- Personal Finances
- And More
If you need assistance, contact:
April Robinson, MSSW
Student Resource Manager
Student WiFi Zones
Nashville State students have access to WiFi in the designated parking areas outside of campus (there are signs in the designated areas)