Student Online Resources
Students with general, non-academic questions and concerns about COVID-19, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer and Fall Semester Registration
Summer and Fall semester registration open Monday, April 6.
Current students, please contact your academic advisors by email, check your Degree Works in myNSCC, and reach out to the student success advisors, with questions.
Application will continue as normal. We want to make sure that this current disruption doesn't impact potential students and current students for summer and fall class registration.
Please don't forget about Tennessee Reconnect, which helps Tennessee adults get their degree tuition-free. Read the eligibility requirements.
Here is a step by step checklist to walk you through the process.
Information for Graduates
Intent to Graduate: Extended to April 10th (The linked form contains directions)
Exit Exams: Now available online (The links here provide information on how to apply and sign up for the exit exam)
Nashville State Resources
- Chat Box
- Text (Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm): 615-505-1723
- Sign up online for a phone appointment with an Admissions SpecialistChelsee Jones
- Text (Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:30pm): 615-492-6222
- Schedule phone appointment
- Financial Aid COVID-19 FAQ
- Request for Emergency Assistance
- 615-353-3240 for questions
- Schedule an appointment to talk with Records staff
- Make appointments by calling 615-353-3248 or through College Central
- Text 615-502-5602
Five free sessions via telephone teletherapy or video ("Virtual Visits") for current students through Agape Counseling. Request an appointment by calling 615-781-3000 and identifying yourself as a Nashville State student.
If you are need of tutoring, please see the online tutoring resources available through The Learning Center.
Virtual Tutoring Schedule (PDF)
Bursar (Student Accounts)
- email@example.com (preferred method of contact)
- 615-353-3310 (leave a message which will be returned)