Student Online Resources
Find Your Class Information
Learn how to log in: Get Started with NS Online.
Log in to your class: Go to NS Online.
Student Academic Resources
Student Support Resources
- Student Device Checkout Request
- Tech Support
- How to Get Started at Nashville State (Video Series)
- Campus Cupboard
- Transportation Assistance
- Textbook Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Sign up for NSCC’s emergency alert system, Rave
- Student Success Center Zoom Advising (Opportunities exist for students to reach out to Student Success Advisors via Zoom for quick college-related academic or non-academic questions that need answering.)
- Loan Default Prevention
- Support from Monroe Harding
Student WiFi Zones
Computer Lab Access
Call 615-916-5865 or email John.Cherry@nscc.edu for an appointment.
Call 931-472-3556 or email Reginald.Mclain@nscc.edu for an appointment.
Call 615-740-5998 or email DicksonCampus@nscc.edu.
Humphreys County Campus
Call 931-296-1739 ext.311 or email Bryan.Trout@nscc.edu.
Mental Health/Social Services
April Robinson, Student Resources Manager
Ms. Tierra Fuller
- Military Transition Grant: Allows qualifying military-affiliated students to have access to up to $300 in emergency grant funds that would cover food, housing, transportation, and books/supplies.
- Operation Commissary: Addresses food insecurity among veterans in Middle TN.
- Helping Heroes Grant: A $1000 grant per semester for eligible veterans.
College COVID-19 Information
Additional Important Information
How to obtain your Nashville State parking decal
- To get your decal, complete the car registration form (located at campus check-in stations) and pick up your decal. You can pick one up when you have an on-campus class or appointment (Unlike previous semesters, the cost for Student Parking Decals is now included with other fees and tuitions. You do not need to visit the Bursar's office to purchase.)
- You can get the decal at any campus through the Police/Security Department (they are typically located at the main entrance). On the White Bridge Campus, you will pick your decal up at the S Building Security Station lobby. You will need to show proof of class registration (printed or digital) to Police/Security.
Food and Drink On-Campus Information
- Vending machines on the White Bridge campus have been restocked in A, S, E, H, and C. New this fall, there will be a food truck on the White Bridge campus every Thursday starting August 26.
- Continuing the food and drink protocol established last fall, students are allowed to bring food and drinks to campus. As a reminder, here are guidelines for food and drink on campus this semester.
- Faculty retain the discretion of what is allowed in the classroom, however, faculty and staff are encouraged to consider the following information regarding food and drink in classrooms and offices:
- Drinks with lids/covers could be allowed in the classroom. Straws are encouraged.
- Students should be encouraged to step outside the classroom to consume food.
- Students may use common areas to eat.
- Any rooms/labs that currently prohibit food and drink should continue that practice.
- Additionally, for students with ADA accommodations, please coordinate with the Access Center by emailing AccessCenter@nscc.edu.