Welcome to Spring 2021!
All classes will be virtual or online the first week of classes, except for Culinary lab, Healthcare Professions, and Photography 1240 and 1350. Please check your courses in D2L/NS Online for Zoom links. If you need help, please see our walk-in schedule.
Student and Visitor Check-in
All students, faculty, staff, and visitors must check-in at campus entry/security points. You must complete a wellness check form as well. The form can be found on myNSCC (show security a digital entry form showing you have been approved) or you can fill out a paper form at check-in.
*All entry/security points for extended campuses are located at the main entrance.
Student Academic Resources
- Student Resources for NS Online and Zoom
- Zoom Basics Tutorial
- Accessing myNSCC Email and Office 365
- How to Read Your Schedule
- myNSCC Quick Start
- Get Started With NS Online
- How to Purchase Textbooks
- Contact the Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learning Center/ Tutoring
Orientations for students who are new to D2L. Topics include: how to get in your course, how to know if you’re in an eCampus course and how to find it, a basic look-around in the course shell.
Student Support Resources
- Student Device Checkout Request
- Tech Support
- Campus Cupboard
- Transportation Assistance
- Textbook Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Sign up for NSCC’s emergency alert system, Rave
- Tech Tutor (The Tech Tutor is available to assist students (via zoom) needing academic assistance with technology such as D2L, Zoom, saving and uploading documents, etc. If you have technical issues, contact Helpdesk.)
- Student Success Center Zoom Advising (Opportunities exist for students to reach out to Student Success Advisors via Zoom for quick college-related academic or non-academic questions that need answered.)
- Loan Default Prevention
- Support from Monroe Harding
Student WiFi Zones
Computer Lab Access
White Bridge Road Campus
WBR Library Computer Sign Up
Call 615-916-5865 or email John.Cherry@nscc.edu for an appointment.
Call 931-472-3556 or email Reginald.Mclain@nscc.edu for an appointment.
Call 615-740-5998 or email DicksonCampus@nscc.edu.
Humphreys County Campus
Call 931-296-1739 ext. 311 or email Bryan.Trout@nscc.edu.
Mental Health/Social Services
Ms. April Robinson, Student Resources Manager
Ms. Jay Mazon, Student Resources Manager
Ms. Tierra Fuller
College COVID-19 Information
Additional Important Information
How to obtain your Nashville State parking decal
- To get your decal, complete the car registration form (located at campus check in stations) and pick up your decal. You can pick one up when you have an on-campus class or appointment (Unlike previous semesters, the cost for Student Parking Decals is now included with other fees and tuitions. You do not need to visit the Bursar's office to purchase.)
- You can get the decal at any campus through the Police/Security Department (they are typically located at the main entrance). On the White Bridge Road Campus, you will pick your decal up at the S Building Security Station lobby. You will need to show proof of class registration (printed or digital) to Police/Security.
- There will be a grace period extended through the end of September for students.
Food and Drink On-Campus Information
- Faculty retain discretion of what is allowed in the classroom, however, faculty and staff are encouraged to consider the following information regarding food and drink in classrooms and offices:
- Drinks with lids/covers could be allowed in the classroom. Straws are encouraged.
- Because it would involve removing masks, food should not be consumed in the classroom, and
- Students should be encouraged to step outside to consume food. This practice will reduce exposure and minimize additional potential cleaning needs.
- Vending machines, water fountains, and food vendors are suspended for the time being.
- Additionally, for students with ADA accommodations, please coordinate with the Access Center by emailing AccessCenter@nscc.edu. Any rooms/labs that prohibit food and drink should continue that practice.