Student Online Resources
Beginning August 31, classes will start in scheduled course delivery formats. For students with hybrid courses, you can view hybrid course on-campus schedule. (If students are having difficulty accessing the information on the form they can email AccessCenter@nscc.edu)
White Bridge Road Campus Access Map/Security Checkpoints
*All entry/security points for extended campuses are located at the main entrance.
**All students, faculty, staff, and visitors must check in at campus entry/security points. You must complete a wellness check form as well. The form can be found on myNSCC (show security a digital entry form showing you have been approved) or you can fill out a paper form at check-in.
Student Academic Resources
- Student Resources for NS Online and Zoom
- Zoom Basics Tutorial
- Accessing myNSCC Email and Office 365
- How to Read Your Schedule
- myNSCC Quick Start
- Get Started With NS Online
- How to Purchase Textbooks
- Contact the Bookstore at email@example.com
- Learning Center/ Tutoring
Student Support Resources
- Student Device Checkout Request
- Tech Support
- Campus Cupboard
- Transportation Assistance
- Textbook Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Sign up for NSCC’s emergency alert system, Rave
- Tech Tutor (The Tech Tutor is available to assist students (via zoom) needing academic assistance with technology such as D2L, Zoom, saving and uploading documents, etc. If you have technical issues, contact Helpdesk.)
- Student Success Center Zoom Advising (Opportunities exist for students to reach out to Student Success Advisors via Zoom for quick college-related academic or non-academic questions that need answered.)
- Loan Default Prevention
Student WiFi Zones
Computer Lab Access
White Bridge Road Campus
- WBR Library Computer Sign Up
- Clement Building Computer Lab, C-219 (WBR Campus Map)
- Call 615-353-3678 to arrange a time to use a computer.
- The lab is open Monday-Thursday, 8:00am to Noon and 1:00pm to 4:30pm.
Call 615-916-5865 or email John.Cherry@nscc.edu for an appointment.
Call 931-472-3556 or email Reginald.Mclain@nscc.edu for an appointment.
Call 615-740-5998 or email DicksonCampus@nscc.edu.
Humphreys County Campus
Call 931-296-1739 ext. 311 or email Bryan.Trout@nscc.edu.
Nashville State Weekly Wellness Check-In Zoom Sessions
The college experience can present its own set of challenges in and out of the classroom. Wellness check-ins will provide students with an opportunity to talk with a qualified, non-judgemental listener and build relationships with their peers, all in a relaxed setting. Whether you are struggling with staying motivated, need emotional support, or looking to learn more about resources in your community, the wellness check-in groups may be just what you need to help you become more successful while on your academic journey. Each Zoom session will last about 45 to 60 minutes. Some of the areas of discussion may include:
- College, Work, Life Balance
- Meaning and Purpose
- Academic Challenges
- Decision Making
- Physical Health, and more!
Dates (Ending the week of Nov 16)
Every Wednesday and Thursday, 10:00am and 2:00pm
If you are interested in participating please email April.Robinson@nscc.edu and she will send you the Zoom link.
College COVID-19 Information
Additional Important Information
How to obtain your Nashville State parking decal
- To get your decal, complete the car registration form (located at campus check in stations) and pick up your decal. You can pick one up when you have an on-campus class or appointment (Unlike previous semesters, the cost for Student Parking Decals is now included with other fees and tuitions. You do not need to visit the Bursar's office to purchase.)
- You can get the decal at any campus through the Police/Security Department (they are typically located at the main entrance). On the White Bridge Road Campus, you will pick your decal up at the S Building Security Station lobby. You will need to show proof of class registration (printed or digital) to Police/Security.
- There will be a grace period extended through the end of September for students.
Food and Drink On-Campus Information
- Faculty retain discretion of what is allowed in the classroom, however, faculty and staff are encouraged to consider the following information regarding food and drink in classrooms and offices:
- Drinks with lids/covers could be allowed in the classroom. Straws are encouraged.
- Because it would involve removing masks, food should not be consumed in the classroom, and
- Students should be encouraged to step outside to consume food. This practice will reduce exposure and minimize additional potential cleaning needs.
- Vending machines, water fountains, and food vendors are suspended for the time being.
- Additionally, for students with ADA accommodations, please coordinate with the Access Center by emailing AccessCenter@nscc.edu. Any rooms/labs that prohibit food and drink should continue that practice.