Guide to Online Learning
Students with general, non-academic questions and concerns about COVID-19, please email: email@example.com.
Logging into the NS Online/D2L Learning System to Access your Coursework
Classes will use the NS Online/ D2L Brightspace learning system. Many of you have already been using this site to access course content, submit assignments, take tests, and check class announcements.
To log into NS Online/ D2L:
- Go to the Nashville State website
- At the top of the page, click on Login
- On the new page click on, "NS Online/D2L" or "myNSCC"
- Login by entering your A Number as your username and your password
- If logging in through myNSCC, click the NS Online Logo
Note: Read the information presented on the screen for support.
- Once you have successfully logged in the NS Online/D2L home page you will see this displayed:
- Locate the My Courses widget and click on the Course you want to access.
- Read the News/Announcement
- Click on the Content on the top menu bar to access course materials, assignments, etc.
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00am-8:30pm
- Friday: 8:00am-4:30pm
- Saturday: 10:00am-2:30pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
Learning How to Use the NS Online/D2L Course Tools
The following list of student support resources are provided to assist you in continuing your courses in the online learning environment. If you are not familiar with the NS Online/D2L course tool then you will want to click on the links below and watch the videos you need.
Additional Assistance is Being Provided by the Library Staff
Library Chat - For online course assistance, chat or text
- Text 615-640-0006
NSCC "Getting Started" Toolbox - instructions for using NSCC student accounts
- Find the Toolbox here
- Click the tab "Navigate Your Online Courses"
Once you are logged into NS Online/D2L you will find many of the resources on the top navigation bar. Of particular interest are the following: Student Services, Resources, and Help.