Spring 2018 Semester Registration
Checklist for Attending Nashville State
- Step 1. Be aware of semester deadlines
- FAFSA priority date
- Registration and late registration dates
- Fee payment dates
- Step 2. Apply to Nashville State
- Complete NSCC Admissions Application.
- Pay $20 application fee.
- Declare a major that reflects career goals.
- Step 3. Submit all official transcripts
- from high school and/or college(s) attended or your GED Score Report, or HiSET scores. Send directly to: NSCC Office of Admissions, 120 White Bridge Rd, Nashville TN 37209
- Step 4. Take placement test
- Submit ACT, SAT, or college placement exam scores. Nashville State’s ACT code is 3983.
- If English is not your native language, take Michigan test.
- Step 5. Submit other documentation
- Proof of citizenship/lawful presence
- Proof of immunization for MMR and Chicken Pox, if full-time student
- Selective Service registration, if needed.
- Step 6. Apply for financial aid
- Step 7. Attend new student orientation
- Step 8. Meet with your advisor
- Step 9. Register for classes
- Step 10. Pay for classes: tuition/fees
- Step 11. Buy a parking permit
- Step 12. Get your student ID
- Step 13. Buy your textbooks
- Step 14. Go to classes - Academic Calendar