Summer Financial Aid Bookstore Charges
Students may charge books and supplies at the NSCC Bookstore against their anticipated aid refund May 7–29.
Who is eligible to charge books and supplies?
In order to be able to charge books and supplies at the NSCC bookstore, you must meet all of the following requirements:
- You have met all Financial Aid requirements in time to be awarded aid ($$$ visible on myNSCC).
- You are registered for classes.
- You have a minimum of $15 due to be refunded to you after tuition and fees have been paid.
- You have a valid NSCC Student ID at the time of checkout.
When can you start charging books?
- Charge books on all campuses May 7–29.
- If you do not meet all the conditions to be eligible to charge books on May 7, you must wait 2–3 days from the day you meet all the requirements before you will be able to charge books.
- You must meet all the requirements by May 24 in order to charge books.
When will the NSCC Bookstore be open?
How much can you charge?
You may charge an amount equal to the refund due to you after all aid has been applied to your account, to a maximum of $1200.