Report Suspicious Activity
Report any suspicious activity immediately.
White Bridge Campus: 615-353-3273
Southeast Campus: 615-856-6729
North Davidson Campus: 629-208-7407
Clarksville Campus: 931-472-3465
Dickson Campus: 615-740-5998
Humphreys County Campus: 931-296-1739
Parking Lot Safety
Walking On Campus
- Walk with someone.
- Stay away from isolated areas.
- Try to stay near street lights.
- Hold your purse or briefcase tightly and close to your body.
- Place your wallet in your front pocket rather than your back pocket.
- Limit your phone usage so you are not distracted.
Entering Your Car
- Have your keys ready as you approach your car.
- Check inside the vehicle before getting in.
- When safely inside, keep doors locked.
Protect Your Vehicle
- Always lock your vehicle and take the keys.
- Lock valuables in the trunk or place out of sight.
- Park in well-lit areas.
If You Feel You Are Being Followed
- Cross the street or change directions.
- Keep looking back so the person knows you can’t be surprised.
- Go to a well-lit area and/or enter a building or area where other people are present.
- Notice and remember as much as possible about the person so you can give a good description later.
If You Are Held Up
- Don’t resist. No amount of money is worth taking chances with your life.
- Call 911 and then notify campus police/security immediately.
- Try to give a description that includes approximate age, height, weight, and details on hair, clothing, jewelry, scars, tattoos, or anything else that is noticeable.
If You Are Working Late
- Inform Security when you’re here and when you leave.
- Keep your office door locked.
- Lock all doors behind you when entering or exiting at night.
Protect Personal and College Property
- Lock your door every time you leave.
- Mark or tag expensive equipment and valuables.
- Don’t store your purse or anything valuable in an unlocked desk drawer.
- Don't leave your belongings unattended in libraries, hallways, locker rooms, or classrooms.