Center for Workforce Development & Continuing Education
Nashville State’s Center for Workforce Development & Continuing Education (WDCE) provides tailored education and training for professional advancement as well as personal enrichment courses and workshops to individuals and employers. Consider us your education partner as we help drive professional and personal performance with customized, professional development courses.
Our mission is to serve the Middle Tennessee community by meeting the needs of students, employees, and employers economically. As a local community college, we have a personal stake in local businesses’ success. We understand that when you succeed, our students succeed, and that defines Nashville State success. Empower yourself, your organization, and your people – contact us about WDCE training today and see how we can help.
A powerful, experienced resource.
Find the Training that Suits You
Workforce development takes a personalized approach that:
- Introduces business, industry, and community stakeholders to training and development
- Facilitates meetings and workshops to discuss workforce and training challenges
- Identifies strategic, achievable solutions
- Implements customized training programs with measurable results
- Develops and analyzes training metrics to confirm desired results have been accomplished
- Establishes internal professional development processes for staff and instructors
- Maintains positive, collaborative business and industry partnerships for continuous training and development opportunities
Help your business succeed with professional training. Contact us today.
Our individual training provides resources for people looking to better themselves personally and professionally. Many of our programs partner with local schools, healthcare providers, and businesses to provide you with hands-on training and education at a reasonable cost. Check out our individual training in:
- Business Management
- Information Technology
- Microsoft Office
- And much more!
Better yourself by enrolling in individual training. Contact us today.
Grants are available. Contact us for more information.
Room D-45, White Bridge Campus
Contact the Center for Workforce Development & Continuing Education
White Bridge Campus
8 AM – 4:30 PM