Student Records & Forms
Maximize your opportunity for lifelong education. The Records Office provides services to faculty, staff, students, and other agencies by informing and safeguarding student academic records in accordance with the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) records policies. Receive timely, accurate, and efficient assistance from the initiation of the enrollment process through graduation.
Records Office Services for Students
- Maintains both academic and continuing education records.
- Answers student requests for copies of documents needed by other institutions in accordance with TBR policies and guidelines.
- Evaluates credentials for graduation eligibility.
- Assists with activities associated with commencement, creation and maintenance of graduation lists.
- Processes diploma orders and mailing, and various notifications to students who have applied for graduation.
- Assists veterans and eligible dependents of veterans with educational benefits from the Veterans Administration. Learn more about Veterans Benefits.
Forms and Instructions
2. Term Academic Suspension Appeal
3. Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form
4. Calculate Your GPA
5. Change of Major
6. Change Status Request Form: Required if you have a change of address, SSN, name, or legal documentation, i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, etc.
7. Completion of a Second Concentration
8. Confidentiality Form for Non-Release of Directory Information
9. Degree Works Student Quick Reference Sheet
10. Degree Works – How to Make a Student Educational Plan
12. Enrollment/Degree Verification Request Form (use if you attended before Fall 2007)
13. Enrollment Verification via MyNSCC (use if you attended Fall 2007 or later)
14. Grade Appeal Form
15. Intent to Graduate Form: To complete this form, you will have to log in using your my.nscc.edu credentials. If you are graduating with an A.A.S. or Technical Certificate please contact your program advisor or program director to schedule the Department Exit Exam. If you are graduating with an A.A., A.F.A., A.S., A.A.S., or A.S.T., please register for the General Exit Exam by emailing email@example.com.
16. Letter of Good Standing
17. Letter of Non-Attendance
18. Parent Request for Disclosure of Education Record Information
20. Request For Academic Fresh Start
21. Request Replacement Diploma
22. FERPA Waiver – Request to Share Information Form
23. Transcript Request - Electronic Request
24. Transcript Request - Track Your Request
25. Update Intent to Graduate Form: Please only complete this form IF you have an active Intent to Graduate on file with the Records office.
26. View Your Final Grade Instructions
27. Web Registration Instructions
28. Transient Student Approval Request
Request a Transcript
Electronically Request Your Transcript
Electronic Transcript Request (If you attended before 1989, see the instructions under "Did you attend before 1989" after clicking on the link.)
Photo ID Needed
If a transcript request is sent via fax, email, or mail, it must be accompanied by a photo ID (driver’s license or NSCC student photo ID preferred).
Transcripts are generally processed within 24/48 hours; however, during peak periods (heavy registration or end of term), please allow up to five business days for the request to be processed.
If you have a financial hold on your account, transcripts cannot be mailed until the debt has been paid and the hold has been released. Letters will be mailed from the Records Office to students who have a financial hold on their account.
Notify the Records Office once you have cleared your debt and the hold has been released so that we can process the transcript request. We will only hold transcript requests for 30 days from the date of receipt in the Records Office; after that, you will be required to submit another request.
Login to myNSCC and click on Student Records and then Academic Transcript for an unofficial copy of your transcript.
The campus will utilize the National Student Clearinghouse to ensure students have access to transcripts in the event of a catastrophic event or unanticipated closure of the institution. The Transcript Ordering Center can be found at https://tsorder.studentclearinghouse.org/school/select. In the event of the campus no longer existing, the System Office will maintain the campus's student records in an archive-only format to service future student records requests.
Contact the Records Office
Student Services Building
White Bridge Campus
8 AM – 4:30 PM
Exceptions: semester breaks and school holidays.