Get a photo identification card (Photo ID) for library privileges, admittance to some college-sponsored activities, student elections, use of the exercise facility, and other college services. Your Photo ID displays a photo with your name and A number and is valid as long as you are actively enrolled in classes or employed.
Steps to Receive a Photo ID
1. You must be registered for NSCC classes.
2. You must provide one of the following items.
- A driver’s license with a photograph
- A valid State of Tennessee photo ID
- An original birth certificate
- A passport
To update the Photo ID card to include subsequent enrollments, the student must present the Photo ID card and their current enrollment status will be verified.
Having a Photo ID is not mandatory, but students and employees are encouraged to obtain a card during their first semester.
Cost for Photo ID
The initial Photo ID card is issued free of charge. There will be a $10 replacement fee assessed for cards that are lost, damaged, stolen, or those that require a name change.
Replacement fees must be paid at the Bursar’s Office. Please present the receipt to the Photo ID Technician at the time of replacement Photo ID processing.
No appointment needed. Walk-ins are welcome during hours of operation.
Please note the following:
- Check-in station is located on the first floor, S-building main lobby.
- Each person is required to wear a mask.
- You will remove your mask for the photo.
- Immediately place your mask back on after your photo is made.
- Only 7 people are in line at a time.
- 6-ft distancing is being practiced.
- Only one person is allowed in S-107 at a time.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the campus buildings and inside of S-107.
Hours of Operation – Fall 2020
Monday-Thursday: 9:00am – 3:00pm (Walk-ins are welcome)
Office closed October 12 and 13 for Fall Break.
Satellite campuses have a Photo ID Office. Please check with the campus director's office for the location and hours of operation.
The Photo ID hours are dependent on campus phase for COVID-19.
Student Services Center, First Floor, Room S-107