QuikPAY Payment Plan
Find an easier way to pay for college.
Convenient. Affordable. Interest-Free.
Pay your tuition and fees in automatic installments rather than all at once. Nashville State offers the online QuikPAY payment plan for fall and spring semesters.
Have the following information ready:
- Your student “A” number
- Name, address, and daytime phone number of person responsible for payments
- Account information for person responsible for payments
- If you are paying by automatic bank payments for your checking or savings account you will need the financial institution routing number, and your bank account number. (This information is located on your personal check)
- If you are paying by credit card you will need the credit card number and the expiration date. (Only VISA, MasterCard, and American Express are accepted)
*** Please register for ALL of your classes prior to enrolling in a payment plan.***
Follow the steps to enroll.
- Login to MyNSCC.
- Click on My Self Service tab.
- Select Student tab.
- Select Student Account.
- Select QuikPAY Payment Plan.
- Follow directions to set up your payment plan.
- Carefully read and agree with the Terms and Conditions, then click Confirm.
- An immediate e-mail will be sent (if an e-mail address was provided for the person responsible for payment) confirming enrollment through QuikPAY.
Use the Contact Us link on any page in QuikPAY for additional help.
Find additional help.
Contact Nelnet Business Solutions at 888-470-6014.
Customer service representatives are available
Monday–Thursday 7:30 AM–7:00 PM (CT),
and Friday 7:30 AM–5:00 PM.
Please have your agreement number or your student “A” number available.
QuikPAY Payment Plan Overview and Schedule
You must have a minimum balance of more than $250 in tuition and fees for the semester in order to enroll in the payment plan. (This balance is determined after all financial aid, discounts, fee waivers, and third-party payments have been applied.)
You will be charged a $25 per semester non-refundable QuikPAY enrollment fee, and will be required to make a down payment of 50%. (The enrollment fee and down payment are automatically deducted from your account immediately after your QuikPAY agreement has been posted to the system.)
Your tuition payment will automatically be deducted from your account on the 5th of each month.
If your payment on the 5th is not successful, it will be reattempted on the 20th of the month. Anytime a payment is returned, you will receive notification on how the returned payment will be handled. You payment agreement will be processed until the balance owed is paid in full.
You will be assessed a $30 returned payment fee for each returned payment. This fee will be automatically deducted from the designated account you provided. If your returned payment fee is returned, it will also be reattempted. Returned payment fees are payable to Nelnet Business Solutions.
Enrollment fees and returned payment fees are subject to change in future academic years or semesters.
Any failed attempts to process a payment may result in termination of the contract.
Payment Plan Availability
Nashville State Community College determines the availability of QuikPay payment enrollment. We may elect not to have QuikPAY available during specific times and dates during registration.
Payment plans are not available for summer semesters.