Be money wise.
Loans are funds that you repay after you leave college. They feature low interest rates and offer payment deferment options if you have issues making payments.
Federal Loan Programs
- Federal Direct Student Loan
- Federal Direct PLUS Loan Program
- Student Loan Repayment
- Repay Your Federal Student Loan Successfully and Avoid Going into Default
- Help for Students in Repayment amid the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Assistance for Student Loan Borrowers Affected by Natural Disaster
If you have been affected by any recent natural disaster your loan servicer can help you with relief options. To find out who your loan servicer is, you can call, text, or chat with a representative from the Federal Student Aid Information Center (FSAIC).