NSCC Student Scholarships
Make your dream of a college education a reality.
Find scholarships offered by Nashville State Community College below. Each link downloads a PDF with the scholarship information and criteria.
Nashville State Student Scholarships
NSCC Foundation Scholarships
Students are limited to one NSCC Foundation scholarship per award year.
- Adult Assistance Scholarship
- Ambassador Scholarship
- Berger Endowed Scholarship
- Brian Uhl Scholarship
- Cathy O'Bryant Memorial Scholarship
- Culinary Arts Scholarship
- Dickson High Noon Rotary Club Scholarship
- HCA Foundation Scholarship
- ISSA Scholarship
- Jacob Roberts Memorial Scholarship
- Jim Formosa Memorial Scholarship
- John E. Mayfield Scholarship
- Nashville State Foundation Endowed Scholarship
- Nashville State Foundation Scholarship
- Women in Technology of Tennessee WiTT Scholarship
- Awards are made contingent upon funding.
- Scholarship application priority date: May 1 preceding each award year
- Scholarships above are subject to change.
Apply for Nashville State scholarships.
Complete the online NSCC Financial Aid Application.
Access the NSCC Financial Aid Application after you (1.) have applied and been accepted for admission, and (2.) have completed the FAFSA (Free Application for Student Aid) and included NSCC to receive the results.
- Login to myNSCC.
- Choose My Self Service.
- Click Financial Aid tab.
- Click Financial Aid Status.
- Select the academic year for which you are receiving financial aid from the Select Aid Year drop-down menu.
- Click Student Requirements.