Nashville State Mascot Logo Design Contest
Nashville State is hosting a mascot design contest. College historians have revealed that the falcon was the college mascot. Now, we are working to bring the falcon back!
Create a falcon to represent the college and become part of Nashville State history and tradition.
Entries are due Friday, April 9, 2021, 3pm. Contest open to current Nashville State students, faculty, and staff.
- Submit mascot file in .eps, .pdf, or .ai format.
- Email all submissions to SGA@nscc.edu.
- Be sure to include your contact information in the submission email. Put your A# in the file title: falcon_A00000000.eps. Please do not put your name on the illustration.
- While colors from nature can be used, coordinate them with college branding (primary color: Pantone 323, accents: 287, 117, and cool grey 6).
- $100 gift card to the Nashville State Bookstore, compliments of Follett Higher Education Group
- One t-shirt with your design – to be supplied after the contest is completed, winner declared, and shirts produced.
- A Nashville State Swag Bag – contents TBD
Disclaimer: Nashville State Community College will own and retain all rights to the winning mascot logo. There will be no monetary compensation now or in the future for use of the winning falcon mascot (aside from the mentioned prizes). By submitting an entry, you agree to be featured in any promotion of the contest and its winner. NSCC has the right to refuse any or all designs and not award a winner.