Nashville State Community College Foundation Announces 2020-21 Board of Trustees
Today, the Nashville State Community College Foundation announced their 2020-2021 Board of Trustees. Beginning a three-year term, Ashlee Davis, Troy Edwards, Lisa Ferrelli, Andy Marshall, and Sharon Reynolds will join 18 other board members. As Young Leaders Council Intern, Brittaney Baker will serve a one-year term.
“As the Board Chair of the Nashville State Community College Foundation, I am delighted to welcome these six distinguished leaders to the board,” said Joey Hatch, who retired in 2018 as an executive for Skanska USA and is a Nashville State Community College alum. “Together, we will help strengthen Nashville State’s efforts to expand access to higher education, promote student success, and further regional workforce and economic development for middle Tennessee.”
Brittaney Baker serves as Program Coordinator for Vanderbilt University’s Office of Immersion Resources. Ms. Baker is a graduate of Coe College and earned her Master of Social Work from the University of Denver.
Ashlee Davis is vice president and senior diversity and inclusion manager at AllianceBernstein (AB). Ms. Davis served for more than six years in the Obama Administration both in the White House and a Presidential Political Appointee at the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Davis earned her undergraduate degree from the University of Pittsburgh and Juris Doctorate from the Howard University School of Law.
Troy Edwards is regional president of FreshPoint Nashville, a division of Sysco Corporation, a prominent distributor of fruits and vegetables. Mr. Edwards also serves on the board of Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee.
Lisa Ferrelli is a senior vice president with the Mid South Middle Market Banking team at Bank of America. In 2019, Mrs. Ferrelli was named one of the Nashville Business Journal’s Women of Influence and Power Leaders in Finance.
Andy Marshall is the CEO of A. Marshall Hospitality. He owns Puckett’s Gro. in Leiper’s Fork, downtown Franklin, downtown Nashville, downtown Columbia, downtown Chattanooga, downtown Murfreesboro and Pigeon Forge, Tenn.; Americana Taphouse in downtown Franklin; Puckett’s Trolley, the brand’s mobile food venue; Puckett’s Events & Catering; Scout’s Pub, an upscale modern pub concept in the Franklin community of Westhaven; and Deacon’s New South.
Sharon Reynolds is president and CEO of DevMar Products, LLC, which distributes environmentally-friendly products including green cleaning solutions and office products. DevMar Products was named one of nine most innovative companies in Essence magazine July/August 2019. Mrs. Reynolds earned her Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Phoenix and an Executive MBA from Tennessee State University.
“It is an honor to work with this dynamic group of business, industry and thought leaders to further our mission of empowering all students to achieve their dreams,” said Lauren Bell, executive director of the Nashville State Community College Foundation. “Each member of our Board of Trustees is deeply committed to ensuring all students have the resources needed to be successful and thrive in our community.”
The full list of 2020-2021 NSCC Foundation Board of Trustees:
- Joey Hatch (retired), Board Chair
- Vic Alexander, Kraft CPAs, Treasurer
- Brittaney Baker, Vanderbilt University, Young Leaders Council Intern
- Scott Brisson, UBS
- Ginna Burrell, Gullett Sanford Robinson & Martin, PLLC
- Kathy Cloninger, Girl Scouts of the USA, CEO Emeritus
- Chad Custer, Nelson Mazda
- Ashlee Davis, AllianceBernstein
- Troy Edwards, FreshPoint Nashville
- Nancy Eisenbrandt, Consultant, Vice Chair
- Lisa Ferrelli, Bank of America
- Stephen Francescon, Piedmont Natural Gas
- Paula Harris, Barge Design Solutions
- Chef Max Knoepfel, Music City Center
- Andy Marshall, A. Marshall Hospitality
- Greg Martz (retired), Chemours
- Jovonna Palmer, community volunteer
- Sharon Reynolds, DevMar Products, LLC
- Dr. Rich Rhoda (retired), Tennessee Higher Education Commission
- Robert Sherrill, Imperial Cleaning Systems
- Laquita Stribling, Randstad USA
- Deb Varallo, Varallo Public Relations
- Kelly West, Dell EMC
- Rod West, Dollar General Corporation