Visit ESCI Student Tax Information to find information by tax year online. View information related to your 1098-T statements including how to access your statements online, steps to take to correct your SSN (if incorrect), and how to opt-in to receive your 1098-T statements electronically.
View Your Student Tax InformationESCI Login
Create an ECSI Profile
Go to the ECSI homepage, then follow these quick and easy steps.
- Click Register Now
- Enter the following: Username, Password, and Confirm Password. Click Continue.
- Enter the following: First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Phone Number Type, Email Address, and Confirm Email Address. Click Continue
- Enter the following: County, Street Address, City, State, and Zip Code. Click Continue.
- Set up security questions. Click Continue.
- Next, you will need to Connect an Account. In order to do this, you will need your Heartland Key Number. If you have not received one previously through an email from ECSI you will need to either call Heartland’s Customer Service Department (866-428-1098) or you may use the Ready to Live Chat box in the bottom left-hand corner of the ESCI homepage. The Customer Service Department will ask you a series of questions and then provide you with your ECSI Heartland Key Number via email.
- Enter your Heartland Account number. Click connect.
- You should now be able to select the box that says Nashville State Community College and from there retrieve all available 1098-Ts from previous years pertaining to Nashville State Community College.
Find Your Tax Information Online
Go to the ECSI homepage, then follow these quick easy steps:
- Click the Tax Documents link.
- Click the Click Here to Search for Your Tax Form link.
- Type in School Name, Nashville State Community College. Click Submit.
- Enter the following: First Name, Last Name, Social Security Number/SID/PID, Zip Code
- You will now be on a page that has your Tax Statement information. You can select any of the Tax Statements that are available. If you would like to view/print a statement, you will need to log in and/or create an ECSI profile.
Substitute a W-9S
Nashville State Community College must get your correct identifying number in order to file your 1098-T and tuition statement with the IRS and to furnish a statement to you.
A Substitute W-9S form should be completed each year that you attend and/or each year that you register for an upcoming term. (If you register for a Spring Term prior to January of that year, you should complete the Substitute W-9S form for the previous year.)
- Log into your myNSCC account and verify that your LO (local) and PR (permanent) addresses are correct. Update addresses, if needed.
- Complete the Substitute W-9S Form through your MyNSCC. (If you wish to print the form instead of completing it electronically, you may print, complete, and mail the form by clicking the following link: Printer Friendly Substitute W-9S Form.)
Contact the Student Billing Office
Student Services Building
White Bridge Campus
Monday - Thursday: 8:15 AM - 4:30 PM
Friday: 8:15 AM - 4 PM
Office closes at Noon on the last business day of the month.