Attend college where you live.
Reach your goals.
Pursue degrees proven to prepare you for the workforce or transfer easily to Austin Peay and other four-year universities after you graduate. Achieve success with the help of expert faculty and caring staff whose top priorities are you and your educational goals. Receive a quality education while benefiting from small class sizes, tutoring, advising, and convenient online classes. Join us at Nashville State’s Clarksville Campus.
Prepare for the workforce.
Enroll in degree and certificate classes in programs that reflect the workforce demands of the region. Some career paths include:
Transfer to a university after you graduate.
Pursue any one of our Tennessee Transfer Pathways degrees, which transfer seamlessly to MTSU, Tennessee Tech, APSU, and other four-year universities. Degrees include:
1760 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
Download Campus Map (PDF)
For Admissions, contact:
- Sharley Ross: 931-472-3454, Sharley.Ross@nscc.edu, or schedule online.
- Alissa Thacker: 931-472- 3450 ext. 3554, Alissa.Thacker@nscc.edu, or schedule online.
For Financial Aid appointments, contact:
For Advising appointments, contact:
- Dawne Moore: 931-472- 3450 ext. 3553, Dawne.Moore@nscc.edu, or schedule online.
- Jamie Radebaugh: 931-472-3450 ext. 1048, James.Radebaugh@nscc.edu, or schedule online.
- Sharley Ross 931-472-3454, Sharley.Ross@nscc.edu, or schedule online.
- Alissa Thacker 931-472- 3450 ext. 3554, Alissa.Thacker@nscc.edu, or schedule online.
- Megan Goosetree 931-472-3450 ext. 3550, Megan.Goosetree@nscc.edu, or schedule online.
For Testing appointments, contact:
For Computer Lab appointments, contact:
- Reginald Mclain: 931-472-3556, Reginald.Mclain@nscc.edu.