Take your test.
The Testing Center provides a secure proctored environment for testing at Nashville State Community College to protect the integrity of all tests.
The Nashville State Community College Testing Center maintains and adheres to all standards set forth by the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
The Testing Center provides Accuplacer placement testing, CLEP College Level Examination Program, Graduate Exit Exams, and other proctored testing.
Appointments are required for testing on all Nashville State Community College Campuses.
Learn more about the college's Responsible Return to Campus plan.
Please note: Testing on all campuses require appointments. Students must register at least two business days in advance.
Testing with Accommodations
Students who require accommodated testing are required to make appointments two business days in advance with the Access Center.
For testing with accommodations: schedule testing appointment online or call 615-353-3721.
Testing Center News
We are now testing on campus by appointment only.
The Testing Center is available to answer questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 615-353-3564.
The college is continuing to assess this situation and will share additional information regarding proctored testing as it becomes available. Stay up-to-date through the college Coronavirus page.
Accuplacer Placement Exam Information
Are you ready to take your placement exam at Nashville State Community College?
Important Placement Exam Information:
- Students are not required to take a placement exam. You can elect not to test and simply register for learning support courses if you do not have prior test scores or college credits that place you at college-level.
- Students may register directly for college courses with a high school GPA of 3.6 on a 4 point scale within the last 5 years without taking a placement exam. If you have any questions, please check with your advisor or the Admissions Office.
- Students may choose to take the placement exam, if so:
- Currently the exam is being offered remotely by Examity, an online proctoring service. If you prefer to take the test remotely, Examity's online proctoring service fee is $25. For more information on testing remotely with Examity, please email email@example.com.
- Students may schedule an appointment to take the test on any campus (information above).
Graduation Exit Exam Information
If you need to take the Graduation Exit Exam for Summer 2021, Fall 2021, or Spring 2022, there are two options available:
- On-Campus: Appointments may be scheduled to test at any of our campus locations. To schedule an appointment, please go to the campus locations listed above.
- Remote Testing: This exam may be taken remotely from your own computer or electronic device. For complete details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org be sure to include your first name, last name, student ID number, and graduation date.
Testing Center Hours
S-217, S Building
Humphreys County Campus
Mission Statement of the Nashville State Community College Testing Center
The Testing Center of Nashville State Community College subscribes and adheres to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines.
The mission of the Nashville State Community College Testing Center is to support the academic goals of the College by providing a multitude and variety of testing services in a quiet, secure, and proctored testing environment.