Graduation Exit Exam
Is this your final semester at Nashville State?
If you are graduating with an Associate of Arts, Associate of Fine Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Science in Teaching, or an Associate of Applied Science degree, you need to come take your Graduation Exit Exam.
- Required if you are graduating with an Associate degree
- Technical Certificates are exempt
- Test must be taken in your final semester
- 45 minute, computerized test of 34 critical thinking questions
Test Publisher Info
Graduation Exit Exam Options
There are two options to take the Graduation Exit Exam:
- On-Campus: Appointments may be scheduled to test at any of our campus locations. To schedule an appointment, please go to the testing center page.
- Remote Testing: This exam may be taken remotely from your own computer or electronic device. For complete details, please complete the Graduation Exit Exam Remote Test Request form.