Graduation Exit Exam
Is this your final semester at Nashville State?
If you are graduating with an Associate of Arts, Associate of Fine Arts, Associate of Science, Associate of Science in Teaching, or an Associate of Applied Science degree, you need to come take your Graduation Exit Exam.
Find out more about the test and look at practice questions.
- Required if you are graduating with an Associate degree
- Technical Certificates are exempt
- Test must be taken in your final semester
- 45 minute, computerized test of 34 critical thinking questions
Test Publisher Info
Testing Center Announcement:
If you need to take the Graduation Exit Exam for Fall 2020, Spring 2021, or Summer 2021, there are two options available:
- On Campus: Appointments may be scheduled to test at any of our campus locations. To schedule an appointment, please go to the testing center page.
- Remote Testing: This exam may be taken remotely from your own computer or electronic device. For complete details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your first name, last name, student ID number, and graduation date.