Your business strategy is here.
Enter the world of business with Nashville State’s two-year Business A.A.S. degree. Develop the managerial and technical skills required to work in small, medium, or large businesses. The Entrepreneurship, Logistics, Management, and Marketing and Retailing concentrations of the Business program prepare you for successful careers in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, and service industry organizations.
The mission of the Business program is to provide practical learning opportunities that prepare students to:
- Excel in the business community
- Effectively adapt to and manage technological change
- Develop ethical business practices and a sense of personal responsibility
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Communicate effectively with written and oral messages
- Gain employment in retail, wholesale, manufacturing, and service industry organizations
Nashville State's talented and professional faculty have provided the teachings, guidance, motivation, and support that led me to success. I am accomplishing my dream and earning my degree, which is the key to opening the door to more professional and academic opportunities.