Food and Beverage Management Technical Certificate
Your career is ready.
The restaurant and foodservice industry is a fast-paced and in-demand career path, particularly in Middle Tennessee, as the hospitality and tourism industry is Middle Tennesee's second-largest employer. The Food and Beverage Management Technical Certificate offers both new and current restaurant and foodservice employees the opportunity to advance their careers and move into higher-paying positions within the industry. Completion of this technical certificate will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed.
- Restaurant Manager/General Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Food Sales for Commercial Food Supplier
- Food Purchasing Agent
- Food Service Director in Healthcare, College, or Prison Foodservice Operations
- Food and Beverage opportunities at casinos, cruise ships, resorts, etc.
- Catering and Banquet Operations
The Mission of the Nashville State Community College School of Culinary Arts and Hospitality Management is to promote the success of culinary and hospitality management students and apprentices by building career pathways that incorporate collaboration of students, industry partners, and educational providers to result in the production of a career pipeline of trained culinary and hospitality professionals for the ever-expanding hospitality industry in Middle Tennessee and beyond.