Food and Beverage Management Technical Certificate
Your career is ready.
The restaurant and foodservice industry is a fast-paced and in-demand career path, particularly in Middle Tennessee, as the hospitality and tourism industry is Middle Tennesee's second-largest employer. The Food and Beverage Management Technical Certificate offers both new and current restaurant and foodservice employees the opportunity to advance their careers and move into higher-paying positions within the industry. Completion of this technical certificate will empower you with the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed.
- Restaurant Manager/General Manager
- Food and Beverage Manager
- Food Sales for Commercial Food Supplier
- Food Purchasing Agent
- Food Service Director in Healthcare, College, or Prison Foodservice Operations
- Food and Beverage opportunities at casinos, cruise ships, resorts, etc.
- Catering and Banquet Operations