Law Office Technology
Are you looking to add to your legal skillset? Our Law Office Technology certificate is designed for attorneys, current paralegals, and students to prepare for the technology requirements within the legal profession.
About $3,390 total in tuition and fees.
More About Costs
After Nashville State
You are workforce ready! With a certification in law office technology, you may work as a legal data analyst, legal document specialist, or court clerk. Work with our Career Services team to launch your career.
More About Careers
Campus Availability: Courses for this degree are available at a variety of campus locations and online. To check current course offerings check class schedule.
Ready to apply?How to Apply
Broaden Your Skillset
Skills You Will Learn
- Ability to use legal research methods online and in print
- Creation of legal documents
- Knowledge of common billing software
- Utilization of law office management software or law practice software
- Use of Microsoft Office programs
- Familiarity with electronic court filing and e-discovery software
- Understanding of the ethical rules governing law office technology
Industry Certifications Available
- Westlaw certification
- NSLT Law Office Technology certification
- NSLT e-Discovery certification
- Relativity certification
Credit for What You Know
You may be eligible to earn college credit based on the experience you already have.
This experience could come from your job, the military, and more.