These programs mean business.
Gain critical thinking and problem-solving skills you need to succeed in the business world. The Nashville State Community College Business, Management and Hospitality division offers opportunities to prepare yourself for a career in a variety of industries from culinary to creative to legal.
Complete a one-year Technical Certificate or a two-year Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree and start work immediately. If you’re looking to start here and transfer to a four-year university, earn a two-year Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Science (A.S.) and continue your education.
The Business, Management and Hospitality division envisions a learning environment where students succeed in our programs, are prepared to further their education at other institutions, become productive individuals in the workplace and develop a passion for learning.
To help our students become ethical and competent professionals in their chosen fields by providing a learner-centered environment.
Accounting and Finance
• Accounting A.A.S.
• Accounting A.S.
• Accounting Technical Certificate
• Accounting Clerk Technical Certificate
• Finance A.S.
• Administrative Assistant Technical Certificate
• Administrative Professional Technology A.A.S.
• Business A.A.S.
• Business Administration A.S.
Food and Hospitality
• Culinary Arts A.A.S.
• Culinary Arts Technical Certificate
• Food and Beverage Management Technical Certificate
• Food and Beverage Service Technical Certificate
• Fundamental Cook Technical Certificate
• Hospitality Management A.A.S.
• Hotel Management Technical Certificate
• Lodging Guest Service Technical Certificate
• Healthcare Management A.A.S.
• Healthcare Management A.A./A.S.
• Medical Coding Technical Certificate
• Law Office Technology Technical Certificate
• Paralegal Studies A.A.S.
• Paralegal Studies Technical Certificate
• Pre-Law A.A./A.S.
Logistics and Management
• Economics A.A./A.S.
• Logistics Technical Certificate
• Management A.S.
• Marketing A.S.
• Retail Management Technical Certificate
• Supply Chain Technical Certificate
• Transportation Technical Certificate
Karen Stevenson, Dean, C-237D
Ruth Green, Secretary III, C-237C