Enabling Lifelong Education
Maximize your opportunity for lifelong education. The Records Office provides services to the community, faculty, staff, students, and other agencies by informing and safeguarding student academic records in accordance with the Tennessee Board of Regents (TBR) records policies. Receive timely, accurate, and efficient assistance from the initiation of the enrollment process through graduation.
Veterans and eligible dependents of veterans can apply for educational benefits from the Veterans Administration (VA). Visit Veterans Benefits to find out what will be required.
Records Office Services for Students
- Maintains both academic and continuing education records.
- Answers student requests for copies of documents needed by other institutions in accordance with TBR policies and guidelines.
- Evaluates credentials for graduation eligibility.
- Assists with activities associated with commencement, creation and maintenance of graduation lists.
- Processes diploma orders and mailing, and various notifications to students who have applied for graduation.
Student Services Center, S-207
120 White Bridge Pike (map)
Nashville, TN 37209
Monday–Thursday: 8:00 AM–5:30 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM–4:30 PM
Exceptions: Semester breaks and school holidays