Records Forms and Instructions
Find help from start to finish.
Find Nashville State Records Office forms and instructions to receive help, from registering for your first class through your graduation from college. Click the link below to download the form/instructions PDF you need.
- Academic Suspension Appeal
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form
- Calculate Your GPA
- Change of Major (Change of major for Spring 2022 will be available on Nov 1)
- Change Status Request Form: Required if you have a change of address, SSN, or name, legal documentation, i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, etc.
- Completion of a Second Concentration
- Confidentiality Form for Non-Release of Directory Information
- Degree Works Student Quick Reference Sheet
- Dropping Classes Instructions
- Enrollment/Degree Verification Request Form (use if you attended before Fall 2007)
- Enrollment Verification via MyNSCC (use if you attended Fall 2007 or later)
- Intent to Graduate Form: To complete this form, you will have to log in using your my.nscc.edu credentials. If you are graduating with an AA, AAS, AFA, AS, or AST, please register for the Exit Exam by emailing email@example.com.
- Letter of Good Standing
- Letter of Non-Attendance
- Parent Request for Disclosure of Education Record Information
- Prior Learning Assessment Application
- Request For Academic Fresh Start
- Request Replacement Diploma
- Request to Share Information Form: Must be accompanied by a valid photo ID if mailing or faxing the form to the Records Office. Have valid photo ID if submitting form in person.
- Transcript Request - Electronic Request
- Transcript Request - Track Your Request
- Update Intent to Graduate Form: Please only complete this form IF you have an active Intent to Graduate on file with the Records office.
- View Your Final Grade Instructions
- Web Registration Instructions
- Transient Student Approval Request