Records Forms and Instructions

Find help from start to finish.

Find Nashville State Records Office forms and instructions to receive help, from registering for your first class through your graduation from college. Click the link below to download the form/instructions PDF you need.

    1. Academic Suspension Appeal
    2. Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form
    3. Calculate Your GPA
    4. Change of Major
    5. Change Status Request Form: Required if you have a change of address, SSN, or name, legal documentation, i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, etc.
    6. Completion of a Second Concentration
    7. Confidentiality Form for Non-Release of Directory Information
    8. Degree Works Student Quick Reference Sheet
    9. Dropping Classes Instructions
    10. Enrollment/Degree Verification Request Form (use if you attended before Fall 2007)
    11. Enrollment Verification via MyNSCC (use if you attended Fall 2007 or later)
    12. Intent to Graduate Form: To complete this form, you will have to log in using your credentials. If you are graduating with an AAS or Technical Certificate please contact your program advisor or program director to schedule the exit exam. If you are graduating with an AA, AFA, AS or AST, please register for the Exit Exam by emailing
    13. Letter of Good Standing
    14. Letter of Non-Attendance
    15. Parent Request for Disclosure of Education Record Information
    16. Prior Learning Assessment Application
    17. Request For Academic Fresh Start
    18. Request Replacement Diploma
    19. FERPA Waiver – Request to Share Information Form
    20. Transcript Request - Electronic Request
    21. Transcript Request - Track Your Request
    22. Update Intent to Graduate Form: Please only complete this form IF you have an active Intent to Graduate on file with the Records office.
    23. View Your Final Grade Instructions
    24. Web Registration Instructions
    25. Transient Student Approval Request