Records Forms and Instructions
Find help from start to finish.
Find Nashville State Records Office forms and instructions to receive help, from registering for your first class through your graduation from college. Click the link below to download the form/instructions PDF you need.
- Academic Suspension Appeal
- Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form
- Calculate Your GPA
- Change of Major Form
- Change Status Request Form: Required if you have a change of address, SSN, or name, legal documentation, i.e. marriage license, divorce decree, etc.
- Completion of a Second Concentration
- Confidentiality Form for Non-Release of Directory Information
- Degree Works Student Quick Reference Sheet
- Dropping Classes Instructions
- Enrollment/Degree Verification Request Form
- Intent to Graduate Packet
- Letter of Good Standing
- Letter of Non-Attendance
- Parent Request for Disclosure of Education Record Information
- Prior Learning Assessment Application
- Request For Academic Fresh Start
- Request Replacement Diploma
- Request to Share Information Form: Must be accompanied by a valid photo ID if mailing or faxing the form to the Records Office. Have valid photo ID if submitting form in person.
- Transcript Request - NSCC Transcript
- Update Intent to Graduate Form
- View Your Final Grade Instructions
- Web Registration Instructions
- Transient Student Approval Request